£25K a week – 40 weeks a year
In more detail:
I came across an article written by Daniel Priestley who started his own business when he was 21 years old. He managed to make $1 million in his first year. Although they were Australian dollars, he ended up having $300K on his bank account at the end of the year, which is quite impressive. In his article he addresses 5 ‘secrets’ that every business owner should remind:
- the tone of voice that matches that ‘micro-niche’ target group and starts a relevant sales conversation
- a product strategy with 3 products
- get 10 to 100 people at a time to engage with you
- you need a stellar sales person and you need to provide that person with warm leads
- add credibility to your business by partnering up with respected business people in the industry
What are you waiting for? Get that business website up and running and make some money!
Read the rest of the article on startup.co.uk.